There are over 195 million and counting online consumers who shop through eCommerce stores. In this super-competitive business world with convenience focused customers, the lack of an eCommerce website is retail suicide. However, many elements go into creating an online store that you might find it hard to develop one on your own.
- We can help you develop an eCommerce website that will sell your products and services in just a few clicks!
- We understand all the challenges and know how to solve them. You can trust InGenious with your online store!
- Let us know your idea, and we'll make it real!
How We Develop eCommerce Websites
The key to InGenious successful eCommerce websites is our combination of the latest trends and your unique brand identity to create a store that attracts customers. We take time to understand what you want and what your customer needs and factor these into the website. Our experience also helps us add all the necessary elements to your online store.
Ecommerce websites developed by InGenious have the following features;
- Mobile-friendly and User-friendly
- Works with Latest Technology
- Focused on Easy Conversions
- SEO Friendly and Hassle-Free
The Ecommerce Platforms We Use
WooCommerce is the commerce extension platform of WordPress, the most popular content management system in the world.
This popular eCommerce platform holds 20% of the market share.
Magneto powers brands of various sizes to sell their products and services. It is an open-source technology giving you total control over your site.
OpenCart empowers over 342,000 e-commerce entrepreneurs globally. It is a simple, easy to use platform with various extensions for you.
WooCommerce is the commerce extension platform of WordPress, the most popular content management system in the world. This platform has 28% of all online stores in the world. It is not only about a good name too. There are several advantages to powering your eCommerce store on this platform.
Some of the benefits are;
- Open Source Platform for Total Ownership
- Lots of Useful Plugins
- Unlimited Design Possibilities
- Bug Free, SEO Friendly
This popular eCommerce platform holds 20% of the market share. The highly flexible platform is only second to WooCommerce. You get all the essential features for an online store, no matter the plan you want. It is simple but a fully functional platform.
More advantages of using Shopify are;
- Wide Range of Professional and Appealing Templates
- Mobile Responsive and Reliable
- Secure with Fast Loading Speed
- Easy Integration with several apps
Talk to an expert.
Our InGenious experts have the answers to the questions bothering you. They are ready to listen and proffer the solutions you seek. Talk to one of them today, and your problems will indeed be solved.